[mac4theblind] Re: Twitter in ML?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:55:41 -0400

    You have to activate it.  I believe it is in Notification Center System
Preferences.  If I am wrong, what I actually did was choose to share a link in
Safari and choose, Twitter, as the option and it walked me through configuring
it on the Mac.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION