[mac4theblind] Re: Test

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:11:25 -0500

It could be Freelists. I’ve seen that happen with a few messages from other
subscribers and though I’ve written to them about a bunch of matters, they
never get back to me. I’d actually like to move this list to another free
service, but I don’t have the technical ability to do it myself and I wouldn’t
really know what service to use at this point. This list is still actually
owned by someone who isn’t even involved with the Apple community all that much
any more, but I can’t get the jabrones at Freelists to switch ownership to me
…, let alone respond to my messages through their contact address.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 13, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks both for responding. John, I did have two messages that I tried to
send and was certain that my email address was the correct one that
correspond to this list. Must of been something to do with my subject line.

I'll try again with a different wording.

On 13 Dec 2015, at 16:28, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You had two that bounced. I think you were sending them from the wrong
subscription email.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 13, 2015, at 6:52 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys, this is just a test to see if my messages are coming through to
the list.