[mac4theblind] Re: Test

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:28:48 -0500

You had two that bounced. I think you were sending them from the wrong
subscription email.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Dec 13, 2015, at 6:52 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys, this is just a test to see if my messages are coming through to the
list.