[mac4theblind] Re: Strange problem with wireless connectivity on my macbook

  • From: Christopher-Mark Gilland <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:51:39 -0500

John, I almost constantly update my system with all the newest updates.
Perhaps in some cases that's not always a smart move, but, anyway…  if you're
referring to the supplemental OSX update that just came out, then yes.  I
definitely did pull it.  I don't really know what all it fixes though.  I
didn't look.  I know that before that update and even still, I'm having that
problem.

Chris.