[mac4theblind] Re: Spell Checking on the Mac

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:29:24 -0400

you can only do this globally not in forwards or replies.  I do like that
feature of oe and wish it were implemented in apple mail.

You can go to mail prefs and open the "composing" tab and boss it around a bit.

On Mar 12, 2012, at 1:35 AM, Catnip wrote:

The one  thing I noticed in trying to acquaint myself with the Lion is that
even if you are reading someone else's email, it corrects THEIR SPELLING or
at least alerts you to misspelled words.  Is there a way to have it NOT do
that?

People who hate cats will come back as mice!

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Tie