[mac4theblind] Re: Something Strange Happened with my Email

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:07:05 -0400

   Are you using Snow Leopard still?  Somehow, I vaguely recall this having
happened to me a few times.  I don't remember it happening in Lion and it
hasn't occurred in Mountain Lion though.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION