[mac4theblind] Re: Repairing permitions

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 23:21:49 -0400

    The seas answer is what George indicated, like a disk repair.  Basically,
permissions for files and folders are quite important in Mac OS X, and these
can be corrupted or changed during application installations or, more commonly,
OS updates.  Thus, running a Permissions check and repair should be a standard
practice for Mac users when they install any major applications or do a Mac OS
X  OS update.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION