[mac4theblind] Re: Repairing permitions

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:32:16 -0400

I still have an sl system and repair permissions from the hd.  I'd actually
forgotten that you could run it from the os disc.

On May 22, 2012, at 11:30 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

In snow leopard it was advisable to insert your boot disk, how ever you could
do a permissions repair from the os itself. Not  a good idea as some files
might be locked.

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Time