[mac4theblind] Re: Repairing permitions

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:47:34 +0100

Hi Tracey, well in a way I find it is better because correct me if I'm wrong
but didn't one have to insert there respective OSX disc to do a repair?
Where as in Lion one just needs to boot into the recovery mode and away they
go.
Did you had to insert your Snow Lepard disc at all to do the task?

Daniel