[mac4theblind] Re: Progress with Message Rules

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:29:08 +0000

Hi Sarah, sorry but that sounds like another language to me. LOL I know where
library is but after that don't have a clue. In any case I have a BT email
account which is yahoo just so you know. So don't know if that will effect it.
Also when setting up my email address for the 1st time I chose IMAP. Could that
have anything to do with the mail boxes not going in some sort of logical
order.

Thanks

Daniel