[mac4theblind] Podcast on Apple Vis on if one wants to re-map the VO keys to just the caps lock key

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:14:37 +0100

Hi all, thought I'd post this in case it hasn't been heard of yet and for those
who are wanting to do this task.

The following link explains all.

Please note: that if you mess up in the process of this task, I am not
responsible for any one. So in other words do it at your own risk!
I just wanted to make that clear.

Thank you.
for those who attempt it, all the best of luck with it!

http://www.applevis.com/applevis-podcast/mac-os-x/remap-keys-your-macs-keyboard-enhance-voiceover-experience