[mac4theblind] Phone update

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:28:57 -0400

Thank you for your answer to the question of whether there was anything I
should be changing or on the look out for. One odd thing that is happening
since I updated is this. When I end a call, I get the message "screen locked"
but unless I hit the power button again to truly lock it, it announces the time
every minute as it changes. It definitely was not doing that before and I think
it's rather a strange thing to have happening. Has anyone else seen anything
like this, not even necessarily after the update, but just have you ever seen
this happen?