[mac4theblind] Re: Password protection

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:25:02 -0400

     I have it, but I haven't really had the chance to mess with it to get a
feel for it.  I know several people who speak highly of it, but I have not been
able to get it to log me into websites and such.  However, though, again, it
could be a matter of me just haven't spent enough time learning it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION