[mac4theblind] OpenBook or Equivalent?

  • From: Lena Contreras <lenac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac 4The Blind <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:38:04 -0800

Hi
I've gone almost exclusively Mac now!  Just a few things I still use my Windows
machine for.  What program or app is equivalent to OpenBook or Kurzweil?  This
has probably been answered before but I didn't write it down and have
forgotten.  I have an older Cannon scanner but I think the Mac has found the
drivers for.  At least that's what my friend says who helped me switch
everything over last year.