[mac4theblind] Re: Odd behavior with Nav-Mode

  • From: Chris <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:55:52 +0100

I have noticed inconsistent behaviour with this mode. Sometimes it works, other times it behaves as if I have not had the feature enabled. This is under ML.

Sent from my Windows laptop.

On 29/08/2012 23:19, Carlos Palomino wrote:
Hello all,

Can you confirm the following?

When I had Lion, I could enable Nav-Mode, then press single keys (such as L, H,
etc) to navigate via links, headings, etc, respectively.  However, as of ML,
these single-key actions no longer work, unless I have Control+Option+Command
held down, even with Nav-Mode active.
Yet, pressing the arrow keys - such as to read through a document or web page -
works just fine with Nav-Mode active.

Is this normal?