[mac4theblind] New Reminders app trouble

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 02:45:30 -0400

Has anyone gotten the new reminders app to work correctly?  Once I double tap
on add reminder, a keyboard pops up, but I see no text field that it's typing
into, so I don't know if I'm typing in the body, or the reminder title, or
what?  Also, the other thing is it doesn't look like it's letting me type
anything when I do, as it just bwoynks at me.  Finally, it says I'm on page 2
of 2.  If I go to page 1, then the add reminder button disappears.

Would sure love some help with this.

Chris.