[mac4theblind] Re: Mac and online banking

  • From: Kliphton <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:39:38 -0500

I would suggest trying it and see what happens.  I did this with wellsfargo,
and was pleasantly surprised.  I can manage my business and personal accounts
all in 1 place, good luck!

K&S Vending
(TXT) 218-332-7542
(Fax( 218-451-9881
facebook.com/k.and.s.vending
Sent from Minister Miller's iPhone

On Aug 7, 2012, at 10:30 AM, "Chris (gmail)" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am with Lloyds TSB and use their internet banking service to manage my
banking online. How well does this work with Safari or any other browsers for
the mac? Thanks!