[mac4theblind] Re: Itunes for beginner

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:58:55 -0400

   I think Bubba has posted some link info in the past.  If he'd kindly do so
again, it would be appreciated.

    I plan to do a podcast or two on the topic of iTunes, but I need to sit
down and figure out how to approach it and what features need to be addressed.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT