[mac4theblind] Re: Itunes for beginner

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:08:52 -0400

if itunes is not your default player then itunes should not play it with
command-o.  find a file, get info on it with command-i and there, you can make
the default player for all files of that type whatever you want.

On Sep 4, 2011, at 3:41 AM, Tracy Duffy wrote:

Thank you for that tip. If that is true, it's certainly good to know. I wish I
could fix it though so that using the command to open a music file would not
automatically open Itunes. Itunes is not my default player, but if I do command
o on a music file, Itunes is where it plays. You can imagine that I've done
that by accident a number of times.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx