[mac4theblind] Re: It would be nice to have Alex on IOS devices. Does anyone know why Apple hasn't done this yet?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:05:01 +0100

Hi Justine, when you say negligible, are you basically saying that it won't be
worth Alex being put on IOS even though the storage goes up to 64GB.
I understood your post apart from that word "negligible" I look it up but am
still none the wiser. Could you explain what you mean in context. I think I
know what you mean but want to make sure.
Thanks
Daniel