[mac4theblind] Re: Is there a scanning software thing on the Mac that will just scan documents

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:00:31 -0400

it is what apple calls the camera built into every mac.  it sits at eye level
on the top front edge of your lid or monitor right in the middle between the
upper left and right corners.

On May 10, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Jenny Keller wrote:

what's an eye sight camera?

I need a good copy that people will be able to read cause it's my guide dog
application and medical release.

I guess the best thing to do is to just find someone who will be kind enough to
fax it there for me.

Jenny