[mac4theblind] Re: I did it....New I pad!

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:47:56 -0400

if you say the right words, punctuation will be printed.

On Mar 11, 2012, at 12:49 AM, Catnip wrote:

We experienced the same thing in the Apple store.  They are so busy selling
I phones they don't know about anything else.  I asked about VO and
Universal access in the store and my husband said I got that deer in the
headlights stare.  Finally some other genius came over and put it on and
also showed the VO instructions.  Makes me wonder why these people aren't
better trained.

However, the guy I ordered the I pad from actually turned on the voiceover
so I could hear that it's rate can now be changed.  I may like the dictate
feature.  He said you just have to remember to put in the punctuation. Guess
VO isn't quite that smart yet.  LOL.

People who hate cats will come back as mice!

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Tie