[mac4theblind] Re: I did it....New I pad!

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:13:48 -0400

   Read-to-go is the app for reading Bookshare Daisy  formatted books.
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of details.  I have yet to get around to try
it, but I have read on other lists about it.  People generally speak highly
about it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com