[mac4theblind] Re: Hoping someone can help me with a home sharing question

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:03:44 -0400

    I'll have to look again tomorrow, but it should be there.  There should be
a heading for, Home Sharing and then two edit fields for your Apple ID and then
for your password.  I don't know why they wouldn't, but I don't have my phone
in front of me at the moment to take a look.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT