[mac4theblind] Re: Hoping someone can help me with a home sharing question

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 09:36:40 -0400

delete the entries for shared library on your ios devices and reactivate them.

On Sep 5, 2011, at 9:24 AM, Chris Judge wrote:

Hi:

I am using windows, and the latest version of ITunes.
I have home sharing turned on, and have entered my apple id on both my IPhone
and Ipod touch, but I'm still not seeing the shared library when I go in to the
IPod app. This is happening on both my ios devices. It worked before, and I'm
only having the problem since I reset my router, I think. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I might try?

thanks.

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s