[mac4theblind] Re: Google Docs

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:18:35 -0700

Hi there

I'm sorry that I can't help you with VoiceOver. I'm really surprised that VO
ever worked with Google Docs. When had you used it?

I hope that it might help you to try using google chrome with chrome vox. With
googles browser with built in screen reader, I have found that it is very easy
to edit spreadsheets and word docs on my mac.

Regards
Justin Harford