[mac4theblind] Re: FYI iOS 5.01 is available

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:58:28 -0500

what is the springboard?

On Nov 10, 2011, at 5:23 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

Yep. Just hit power button 5 times quickly and it resets the springboard. I
don't know the computer term  you would use for a laptop you would reset that
way if you could but it resets what ever that is. it does something with memory
as well and I'm not talking my poor short term memory either lol!

I did a podcast on it.

http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast

Take care.