[mac4theblind] Re: FW: [a-iOS] New Voiceover Features in iOS 5 | AxS Lab

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:53:35 -0400

Before IOS 5 you would have to have sited help. But with the new IOS 5 you
will not need sited help as all you will need to do is take the device out
of the box and turn it on and do a triple click of the home key and it will
turn Vo on.  So you no longer need a PC to do this with or sited help. HTH

Sign,
Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx