[mac4theblind] Re: Cloud-Focused iOS 5 to See WWDC Intro, Fall Release?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:22:09 -0700

Yeah I can't upgrade this year and if I would I won't. I'll loose my unlimited
data plan I was granfathered in to and I sure don't want that.

anyway yeah we'll see what happens.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org