[mac4theblind] Re: Cloud-Focused iOS 5 to See WWDC Intro, Fall Release?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:20:30 -0700

lol. I am very good at recognising patterns. tha'ts how I learn everything.
about 95 percent fo the time mac roomers has been acurate or close to acurate
on these things. lol! Notice they don't tell you everything though .
Mewhahahahahahaha!
On Mar 28, 2011, at 12:44 PM, John Panarese wrote:

>    I don't keep score of who is right and wrong, to be honest.  I read so
> much stuff that it's hard to remember.  Nevertheless, I'm a firm believer in
> just waiting to find out what Apple will do.  September does seem realistic,
> as I think this iOS 5.0 launch is going to have a lot of interesting
> features.  My guess is the iPhone 5 will be launched in June or July with 4.x
> software.  Also, I am a big doubter in regard to an iPad 3 coming out so soon
> after the iPad 2 was just launched.  That is not how Apple normally does
> things.
>
> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
> MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>
> On Mar 28, 2011, at 3:31 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:
>
>> and usually mac roomers is always right lol! trust me. Ok they were off on
>> the release of ios4.3 but look hwat htey said about VZ not gtting an update
>> for a while and it's been at least a month lol!
>> On Mar 28, 2011, at 11:30 AM, John Panarese wrote:
>>
>>>    It's always interesting how we get all the rumors and speculation before
>>> Apple does anything.  Of course, in the world, ANYTHING is possible, but
>>> from experience, we will see when we will see.
>>>
>>> Take Care
>>>
>>> John D. Panarese
>>> Director
>>> Mac for the Blind
>>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> http://www.macfortheblind.com
>>>
>>> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>>> MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org