[mac4theblind] Re: Carbon Copy Cloner Vs. Super-dooper?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 22:09:41 -0400

So both, really are good sollutions?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 9:19 PM
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Carbon Copy Cloner Vs. Super-dooper?

It's six of one or half dozen of the other. Some people aware by CCC, while others do by Super Duper. The major difference is CCC is a free application, while Super Duper costs $29 or $39, I forget. I use SD, and it gets the job done. I was thinking of giving CCC a spin now that I also have a Mac Mini.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

On Sep 17, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

Please can someone explain to me, what are the differences in CCC vs. Super-Dooper? I know that they both pretty much do the same thing, So, what makes one different or better, either/or, than the other?

Can someone give me a rundown comparison?

Chris.