[mac4theblind] Re: An introduction with an introductory question

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:13:40 -0700

Hi

When you open the vo prefs with vo f8, the first place that the cursor lands is
the tool bar. I find that I can just vo right arrow once, and it lands on the
list of categories. Then just pressing the up and down arrows changes the
categories, genera'l, verbosity, navigation, text etc. You could interact with
it if you wanted, but I find I don't have to. But it's a list on the side of
the window, with the options vertically laid out. When you select an option,
the contents to the right of the list automatically change to correspond with
the preference category. You don't have to press any buttons to make the
options in a category show up.

Hopefully that makes since.

Justin Harford