[mac4theblind] Re: Amazon Authorization?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 04:58:34 -0400

I but mp3s from amazon all the time, but I don't use the cloud. One thing I
have found though, a lot of times if I click a button and nothing seems to
happen, turning voice over off and back on agaian seems to activiate the button
and move things along. I have no idea why this should be, just that it seems to
work. You might try that and see if it makes a difference. Good luck.

On Aug 15, 2012, at 6:09 PM, John Panarese wrote:

>    Do you have a mouse or a trackpad in which you can do a left mouse click?
>  This might work as an alternative.
>

> Take Care
>
> John D. Panarese
> Director
> Mac for the Blind
> Tel, (631) 724-4479
> Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
>
> APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION
>
> AUTHORIZED APPLE STORE BUSINESS AFFILIATE
>
> MAC and iOS VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT
>

> On Aug 15, 2012, at 4:00 PM, Carlos Palomino <c.palomino@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone had any success in clicking the authorization option when trying
>> to purchase an MP3 or other downloadable item from Amazon.com?
>>
>> I can't seem to get a simulated mouse click or anything to work.  Thus, my
>> purchased music is stuck in the inaccessible cloud.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
Isaiah 2:11 Human pride will be brought down,
      and human arrogance will be humbled.
   Only the LORD will be exalted
      on that day of judgment.