[mac4theblind] Re: A nice little app to turn off the Mac OSX Chine sound when booting/restarting up

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:10:15 +0100

LOL is that the Mac you were talking about in one of your recent podcasts. If
so out of interest what Mac OS version and specks do you have.
I have a 13 inch mac book pro late 2011 with 4GB of Ram Intel core I5 I think
but with all that someday in a few years my Mac will be old and groaning but
for now its running as fast as a roller coaster for me. Grin
Yeah and good luck with installing the app and I hope it will be of some use
for you in the future.

Daniel