[mac4theblind] Re: 4square:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:40:49 -0400

interesting you cut off part of the previous message.

On Sep 21, 2011, at 7:22 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

After Safari was busy for several minutes, using vo, I was told that I'm
today's winner of a gift.  I followed the instructions to claim my prize after
pressing the ok button.

I went as far as filling in my email, but didn't send it as I was not
interested in complying with fulfilling the terms.

I did find it interesting that I was told yesterday that I was the Pennsylvania
winner, then again today.  Lucky me!

4square.com
crashes my system.  anyone have any luck with it on the mac?

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time