MAASE Announcement Speech Therapist Survey Invitation

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:52:47 -0500

Dear MAASE Members,

As a Professional Association MAASE supports public sector research that
advances our mission.  The following is an invitation to Michigan Speech
Therapists to participate in a research activity through Central Michigan
University.  Please forward this invitation to your staff as you deem
appropriate.  Thanks!

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

Start Survey Invitation Here:

Dear Speech-Language Pathologist,

We are conducting research investigating in the current state of academic
preparation and intervention methods of school speech language pathologists who
work with children who stutter. This survey will provide information regarding
how children who stutter receive speech services in Michigan schools. This
research is part of an individual thesis project for the degree of Master of
Arts in speech language pathology.   This research is being conducted in the
form of an online survey through Survey Monkey.  All Speech Language
Pathologists in Michigan?s Public Schools are being asked to complete the
survey. We are asking that you take the time to complete the survey and/or
forward it on to any interested parties. It should only require 10-15 minutes
at the most. Your participation in this project is purely voluntary and all

The survey can be accessed at the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6TCnJKwmlaevg_2fMLxDzS_2fQ_3d_3d

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this project.

Sincerely,
Sue Woods, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Associate Professor, CMU
You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to:
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx