MAASE Announcement Quick Notes

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:03:05 -0700

Dear MAASE members,

1.  The MAASE Summer Institute registration function is available on the
website along with a preliminary flyer of conference highlights.  The program
is shaping-up nicely and more details will be available in the near future.  Be
sure to save the dates and make your reservations early.

2.  The "Product" menu button on our home page will soon link to our RtI Book
ordering function.  Yup!  It has been re-printed and we're almost ready for new
orders.  A national marketing strategy is also being finalized.

3.  Also, now available on the website (and attached), is information about the
annual MAASE Golf Outing including a registration form to download.  MAASE is
again supporting the MCEC Foundation thru this event.  Please contact Mark
Francis (francim@xxxxxxxx) at 734-334-1372 if you have further questions.

4.  Finance & Legislation Committee meeting minutes from the April MAASE
meeting are now available in the download section of the website.  Members will
want to keep an eye on the work of this important committee.

5.  Registration for the June Workshop is coming along nicely.  Members will
not want to miss this excellent speaker.  Don't forget your room reservation at
the Sheraton.

6.  Put a sticky note on your bulletin board to complete the 2008-09 MAASE
membership application before the end of MAY.

That's all for now!  Hope your year-end IEP's are going well!

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx