MAASE Announcement Presentation Proposals-Summer Institute 2009

  • From: Anthony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 15:28:13 -0500

Dear MAASE Members:

The MAASE Summer Institute Committee hereby invites you to submit Presentation Proposals for Summer Institute 2009.

Attached please find the “Summer Institute 2009 Presentation Proposal” form we ask you to submit.  It is provided in MS Word format.  It is formatted for you to complete and submit electronically.  Please send your completed proposal as an email attachment to: MAASE Executive Director Tony Thaxton, <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx> by March 20, 2009.

All proposals should address issues related to the selection criteria as described in the application:

- Topic is relevant to internal MAASE practice group(s) (e.g. Supervisors, Planner-Monitors, etc)

- Supports the Mission and Strategic Priorities of MAASE

- Abstract clearly describes the content, method of presentation, and learning objectives

- The degree to which research-based practice informs the presentation

- Topic provides information different from other selected topics

Presenters will receive a Notification of Acceptance by April 15, 2009 and must sign and return an acceptance agreement by May 15, 2009.

We welcome members to forward this application to others whom you think may be interested in submitting a proposal.   The application will also be posted on the MAASE website in the download section.

Should there be any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself at jgaubatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rick Monte at rmonte@xxxxxxxxxx; Marc Simons at msimons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Tony Thaxton at anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx.

Thank you!   We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Jan, Summer Institute Committee Chair

Confidentiality Notice:  This message, including any attachments is intended solely for the use of the named recipients(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.  Please do not forward this e-mail message unless my permission is obtained.

Janis Weckstein Gaubatz

Director of Monitoring and CIMS

Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District

Office:  231-922-6485  Fax:  231-922-6461