MAASE Announcement October MAASE Meetings

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:14:04 -0700

Dear MAASE Colleagues,

Don?t forget to register for October MAASE!  Do it now!

Yes!  It?s coming-up fast and you don?t want to miss this important and timely
professional development opportunity as well as the first general membership
meeting of the new school year.

Register for both online at <www.maase.org>.  The Sheraton Hotel number is
517-323-7100.

Attached please find the general membership agenda for all three days which is
also available on the MAASE website along with details of the Tuesday workshop
with Sharon LaPointe.

Have a great weekend and don?t hesitate to contact me if I can help in any way.

- Tony

Anthony S. Thaxton, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx