MAASE Announcement News & Notes

  • From: Anthony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:05:02 -0400

Dear MAASE Members,

- Attached please find the latest flyer for MAASE Summer Institute 2009. This flyer contains more detail about the program this year and I'm sure you will agree that it is impressive. Jan and her Committee have done an incredible job designing a program to fit the needs of our diverse membership. As I stated at the General membership meeting last week, members will want to consider bringing your aspiring administrators or general education administrator colleagues.

- There are two new categories of documents that members may want to grab from the MAASE website "Download Center" after each General Membership meeting. These are the "Ongoing Updates of MAASE Activities" and the "Ongoing OSE-EIS Updates." These documents summarize reports given by OSE-EIS and the various MAASE Committees and Projects at the most recent General Membership meeting.

- Don't forget to check out the "Administrative Job Postings" on the MAASE website. We've continued to receive new postings this year at a good clip!

Hope everyone can get some much-deserved R & R real soon.

See you in August at the Grand Traverse Resort!

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, MI 49423
616-283-0597