MAASE Announcement News & Notes

  • From: Anthony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:08:19 -0500

Dear MAASE Members,

Happy February. Did you think January was ever gonna end? A couple of quick items:

1. Due to last minute cancellations we have 3 openings for the New Administrators Workshop next Monday. It's going to be a good one and we have a record sign-up. Registration can be completed at: <http://www.maase.org/Event.php?id=71 >.

2. December PD handouts are now available from the download section on the MAASE website at: <http://www.maase.org/DownloadCenter.php>.

3. Members are not going to want to miss the workshop entitled "The MAASE Assessment Forum at CEC" which will be held all-day Wednesday at the Grand Plaza Hotel in conjunction with the MCEC Conference. A program description is available at <http://www.maase.org/Files/MAASE%20PD-CEC%2009.pdf >. You can register at: <http://www.maase.org/Event.php?id=72>. The annual "MAASE is CASE" Hospitality will follow at the end of the day! This is always a very popular event and another great way to make connections with your fellow administrators.

Have a great week everyone and "see you at MAASE!"

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, MI 49423
616-283-0597