MAASE Announcement MAASE Agenda

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:56:17 -0500

Dear MAASE Members,

While I believe many, if not most, members are coming to MAASE this week, I
still want all you to have a copy of the full 3-Day MAASE agenda for your
information (attached).  If you won't be there it's still important to see what
you're missing.  In your position you are paid to do.  You're also paid to
know.  MAASE meetings keep you "in the know!"  If you're not able to be there
this week, make plans now for February (10th & 11th)!

Also, be sure to check-out the PD activity we have lined-up at MCEC in March!

See you at MAASE!

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx