MAASE Announcement Golf Outing!

  • From: Anthony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:49:04 -0400

Dear MAASE members,

The countdown is on. We are less than 4 weeks from the Summer Institute and the annual Golf Outing. We are very short of the minimum number of golfers needed to keep the Outing going. If you have not sent your money and team's in please do so ASAP. We need a minimum number of golfers to continue or we will have to cancel. If you are a single or double and need to be hooked up to a team, please let me know. Please send in your information to Tony now.

Also please consider being a hole sponsor for the Michigan CEC Foundation. The cost is $40.00. The checks need to be made out to MiCEC Foundation and sent to Tony. We are also very short on hole sponsors this year.

If there are any questions on either one, please contact me at mfrancis126@xxxxxxxxxxx or call my cell at
248-802-7833.

Mark Francis

The Golf Sign-up form is available at: <http://www.maase.org/Event.php?id=74 >.