MAASE Announcement Fwd: Realities and Resources for School Administrators

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:19:51 -0700

Dear MAASE members,

I am not sure of the extent to which this email has been sent throughout the
state so thought it prudent to share it with the membership.  Please pardon me
if you have received it previously.

- Tony

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

>From: "MDE-LIO" <MSDB-Outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
>Date: March 25, 2008 10:06:36 AM EDT
>Subject: Realities and Resources for School Administrators
>

>To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
>http://e2ma.net/map/view=CampaignPublic/id=3609.996856183/rid=bcb7ba928b1d922d3ea57c16584812a7
>
>___________________________________
>

>Realities and Resources! for Administrators of Educational Programs for
>Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
>(R and R)
>
>April 15, 2008
>8:00 am  3:30 pm
>

>Hosted by:
>Michigan Department of Education
>Low Incidence Outreach
>(MDE-LIO
>(http://e2ma.net/go/996856183/890848/32543410/goto:http://www.cenmi.org/msdb-lio))
>

>This workshop will focus on the realities of students who are visually
>impaired and will identify resources for effectively meeting the needs of
>those students.  The content will provide administrators and supervisors with
>skills needed to address relevant issues and develop strategies for ensuring a
>comprehensive educational service delivery system for all students with a
>visual impairment.
>
>The target audience for this training is local administrators (e.g. directors
>of special education, principals, special education coordinators, or
>supervisors), not teachers of the visually impaired.
>
>Location:
>East Lansing Marriott at University Place
>300 M.A.C Ave
>E. Lansing, MI 48823
>
>Presenter:
>Mary Nelle McLennan, Executive Advisor to the President
>American Printing House for the Blind
>
>MDE-LIO Contact:
>Virginia Waugaman
>Phone: 810-760-2206 or 888-760-2206
>Fax: 810-760-6949
>waugamanv@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:waugamanv@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
>

>AGENDA
>(http://e2ma.net/go/996856183/890848/32543276/goto:http://www.cenmi.org/MSDB-LIO/uploaded/2007/DEC/19994732928_Agenda.pdf)
>
>Event Detail
>(http://e2ma.net/go/996856183/890848/32543389/goto:http://www.cenmi.org/msdb-lio/EventsView.asp?id=1732)
>
>Register Online
>(http://e2ma.net/go/996856183/890848/32543275/goto:http://www.abcsignup.com/reg/event_page.asp?ek=0021-0003-1D04EBA88F3E43C0A1A674E806300307)
>

>___________________________________
>

>forward this email to a friend
>http://e2ma.net/map/view=Forward/ID=3609.996856183/rid=bcb7ba928b1d922d3ea57c16584812a7/send_to_friend
>

>This email was sent to anthonythaxton@xxxxxxxx
>To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
>please add us to your address book or safe list.
>
>manage your preferences (
>http://e2ma.net/map/view=Manage/signupId=5409/id=3609.996856183/rid=bcb7ba928b1d922d3ea57c16584812a7
> )
> [...]
You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to:
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx