MAASE Announcement CASE Survey

  • From: Tony Thaxton <anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <maase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:37:05 -0700

Dear MAASE Members,

CASE has asked that I send this to our membership and encourage participation
in completing the survey.  I've completed it myself and believe it worthwhile
and important for Michigan to play a part.  Thanks for your consideration.  -
Tony

CASE CAREER SURVEY

The CASE Executive Committee and Board of Directors have agreed that in order
to be proactive and provide appropriate member services, we need to do active
research in our field.  As a part of the ongoing work of the Research
Committee, CASE would like to create a profile of practicing administrators in
special education and document what factors influence them to continue their
careers in special education administration. As a vital part of the field,
please take a few minutes to complete this online survey.  This survey is
seeking information concerning the demographics, profile, and factors
influencing special education administrators across the nation. Please mark the
answer to each item that most nearly describes you or your current situation,
or fill in the blanks as requested, or rank the responses in order of their
importance to you. The members of the CASE Executive Committee, Board of
Directors, and Research Committee thank you for your insights and contributions
as a leader in special education. As always, we welcome your comments and
suggestions!
This survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete.

To access the survey follow this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=s2vbdUeQTeMtmfEoArpoZA_3d_3d

Tony Thaxton
Executive Director
Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education
4769 Crestridge Court
Holland, Mi 49423
616-283-0597
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx

You have received this message as a member of the MAASE Announcement List.
If you would no longer like to receive these announcements, please send your
request to:
anthonythaxton@xxxxxxx