[m-w] (no subject)

  • From: Sandy Dohallow <sdohallow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:43:52 +0000

Not sure if I sent the first one to the right place.

Hi All,

Hope this finds everyone good.  Lucy, have you
recovered from your surgery?  Karen, have you healed up yet?  I know
you both have had a rough go here lately.  Kathi, has Chris gotten back from
Germany?  Is Ron here yet?

I have finally spent
some time researching gravestones for Mom.  I know it's not something
any of us want to do, but, I think it's important to do this before
much more time goes by.  I have been trough many websites and finally
found some that will ship free from anywhere and the websites have
pictures.   I don't know who will lay it if we order if from one of
these places.  Maybe there is someone at the cemetery that does them?
I'm not real sure.  I can find that out with a little more research.
I think when Courtney passed, I just went over and chose something, but
to be honest, I don't remember if the makers set them or the cemetery
does.   Also,  they may possibly have a choice of stones at the
cemetery.  I know Klein Memorial had a room you could go to and pick
one out.  I definitely chose NOT to go in there at the time.  But I
haven't been able to get any pictures from them on their websites.

think they only allow the flat markers in the part where she is.  I
didn't see any upright ones except in the center.  Can check with them,
maybe Monday or Tuesday.

So, here are a few links:

http://www.tributedirect.com/flat_grave_markers.html
I like TD-FM3, AND TD-FM1 (TD-FM13 also looks nice).  TD-IB8 is very
nice too if we decide to go bronze.

http://www.memorials.com/headstones.php  There are some nice ones on this page
too

On this site you can chose the writing on it, they make it and send to you.

http://www.affordable-markers.com/flash/index.htm

Please let me know what ya'll think as to type, enscription, etc and I
can narrow it down a little more.  Or let me know if this isn't
something you want to do right now.

Love ya'll

Sandy
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.