[m-w] Re: email list signup

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:53:31 -0500

Sandy's reply bounced again damn it!
I think I got it this time.
Could you please try again Sandy..........

On Mar 11, 2009, at 10:50 AM, Dan Martin wrote:

email list
I use one for my bus buddies.
Mike, Kathi, You, Sandy and and I are the current members.
They each receive a copy at the m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address.
You can reply like you did to the whole list.
To start a new thread just send a email to m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
m-w is for Martin-Wharton, the list must be technical in nature to be free.

On Mar 11, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Karen Stone wrote:

What is this??

> From: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
> To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [m-w] email list signup
> Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:05:27 -0500
>
> I went and registered a freelists email list for us to use.
> Please reply to see if it is working.
> I used hot mail and gmail address, if you want to change let me know.
> Thanks

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.