[m-w] Re: appraisal

  • From: "Michael R. Martin" <drsewnsew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:03:31 -0500

As far as I'm concerned, one appraisal works. Given comps in the area, and my
own research, the one we have fills in the most of the blanks. I'm still
waiting on a Market Analysis to determine the rental value, more on that later.

The money in the Annuity still puzzles me. Why would she roll over from an IRA
into an Annuity? As from what I've determined it cost us 8% , or a total of a
little over $3,000.00 off the top as an early withdrawal penalty. I have a
close friend checking into what to do to avoid as much Tax and FEES as
possible. I should know more tomorrow,as I'm supposed to have dinner with him
and his Lawyer wife tomorrow evening. I may need to get copies of Social
Security Card and current Drivers License (Do YOU have a SSA card?)

1.To have the money sent directly to each equally or

2. Sent to me as stated on the instructions on the form,  whatever the
discussion brings to light tomorrow.

Michael R. Martin

> Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 07:28:59 -0600
> Subject: [m-w] Re: appraisal
> From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
> To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Looks good. Are we getting another or are all satisfied with this one?
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:

Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.