[m-w] Re: Thank you notes

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:56:49 -0500

They changed a bunch of 409 to 936 a couple years ago.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Kathi Pieper wrote:

Got Paula's - imagine that - listed online in the white pages.  In
case you guys want it is:

1501 Old Arbor Rd
Crockett, TX 75835
(936) 546-0192

Not sure why Dan has the 409 number - that isn't Crockett is it?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Dan Martin
<danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I think just the flower sending people.
All I have for Paula is 409 546 0192.
Clueless about the closet plant.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 11:21 AM, Kathi Pieper wrote:

Hello! So I went breezing off with notes and names to write the Thank you notes and it turns out that I have a couple of questions. First,
do I compose a note for all who attended or is it for ones who sent
flowers (I'm thinking it is for the flowers)?

Second, if you guys could furnish me with the addresses of the people
below, I will get their cards out this weekend.

Structured Broadband Services, Inc

Paula Haynie (email address also if somebody has)

I have addresses for John Martin, James and Mary Neill, and the
Hubbards.  Has anyone remembered who sent the second closet plant?
One was from the Neills but we couldn't find a card for the second.

Thanks much

Kathi

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus