[m-w] Re: Thank you notes

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:52:41 -0500

I think just the flower sending people.
All I have for Paula is 409 546 0192.
Clueless about the closet plant.

On Mar 13, 2009, at 11:21 AM, Kathi Pieper wrote:

Hello!  So I went breezing off with notes and names to write the Thank
you notes and it turns out that I have a couple of questions.  First,
do I compose a note for all who attended or is it for ones who sent
flowers (I'm thinking it is for the flowers)?

Second, if you guys could furnish me with the addresses of the people
below, I will get their cards out this weekend.

Structured Broadband Services, Inc

Paula Haynie (email address also if somebody has)

I have addresses for John Martin, James and Mary Neill, and the
Hubbards.  Has anyone remembered who sent the second closet plant?
One was from the Neills but we couldn't find a card for the second.

Thanks much

Kathi